15.2.12

Whole 30 Day 11

February 15 - Day 11:
I don't have time to do go shopping tonight and almost run out of shredded beef and veggies - what will I eat tomorrow!?
Right now I have:
  • Leeks
  • Carrots
  • Cauliflower
  • Broccoli
  • Brussel sprouts
  • Frozen chicken breasts
I can probably pull together a Cock-a-leekie style soup. Will that work in the slow cooker? Might turn to mush…
In slow cooker, boil chicken breasts in stock. Put on before coaching. (Those will cook in 2 hours, right?)
In coconut oil, cook garlic, onions; add leeks once onions are translucent.
Cut up cooked chicken, dump all back into slow cooker. Add cauliflower and… carrots? Broccoli?
And then let it cook all night, because that’s how I roll. Maybe I’ll leave it on warm; see if that keeps things from dissolving into a puree with fat and chicken chunks.

Breakfast: bacon and eggs
Lunch: shredded beef and fresh veggies
Supper: couple of eggs and shredded beef before coaching. Will probably need a snack after.

Squats at lunch, we'll see how it goes.

19 days until March 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment