7.2.12

Callipers & Before pics

Took some terrible pictures last night, and they are now on the world wide web for everyone to see.
Mieka also graciously lent me her calliper skills and pinched bits of fat all over my body.
I don't actually know how the Whole 30 will affect these numbers, but it will be interesting to see if the lifestyle has the desired effect on hormones. If it does, my umbilica numbers (belly fat) should go down.
If squatting more had the desired effect, I should see my triceps numbers go down. High fat in that area indicates low-levels of testosterone. Squatting heavy regularly is supposed to trigger the central nervous system and boost testosterone - clearly not working for me. Yet?

Cheek: 7mm
Chin: 7.5mm
Wing: 11.5mm
Scapula: 18.8mm
Tricep: 13.2mm
Iliac crest: 21mm
Umbilica: 18.5mm
Calf: 13mm

Scary, scary numbers by the way. They indicate that I'm in a relatively messed up place in regards to my hormones and how they affect my health.

Before Whole 30 - February 6, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment