24.2.11

It's been a long weekend

Back after 7 days... it was quite the Friday night! Phew!

After working out I went to a new restaurant in my neighbourhood, Table 10. I had a lovely steak with roasted root vegetables and truffle butter on top. Mmmmh, good! A bottle of red was shared, so I have to give myself a point for that "cheat"... Oh well, it was worth it!
And then the night got crazy... More friends, more talking, more wine.... more points. And a massive hangover on Saturday. Which I cured by eating perogies... for breakfast... and for supper.... Ya. Major oops.

But I got my life back together on Sunday and roasted some pork chops with some onions, carrots and parsnips. I need to add some diversity to my vegetable choices...

I was a good girl until my university friend came for a visit and then I indulged in, not one, but two deserts on Wednesday. Oops again.
Lacking creativity, but oh so tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment